Gluten Free Stuffing
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 4-6 stalks of celery (chopped)
- 8 cups of gluten free bread (cubed)
- 1 tablespoon of poultry seasoning
- 2 teaspoon of sage
- 2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoons of pepper
- 32 oz. of chicken (or vegetable) broth
1. Sauté butter, onion and celery.
2. Cube the gluten free bread (8 cups worth). Toss poultry seasoning, sage, salt and pepper in with the bread cubes.
3. Drizzle butter, onion and celery over the bread cubes.
4. Drizzle chicken broth (or Vegetable broth) over the mixture and toss to moisten.
5. Bake at 400 for 30 to 40 minutes. Cover if you like it moist or uncovered if you like the outside crunchy. Enjoy!